Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blah.

So it's been awhile since I've written. Honestly...lately I haven't really had anything to say. If you could describe things in one word it would be blah. I don't want to be an "emo" blogger as some would say. :) But really nothing too exciting has been happening and I just haven't been thinking or feeling much lately. I have either felt numb or overwhelmed. So...all of that to say some prayer would be appreciated. One thing I do know is that God is good and he continues to provide even though I don't always see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry we still love you

I really like to blog. Sometimes it's about what I'm learning, sometimes about what's going on in life, sometimes I share my heart, sometimes I share a funny story or video, and sometimes I complain. But it's me. I am me. I am just a lump of clay being molded daily by the One who holds my life in His hands.